Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wind River Rodeo: Round II


Pinedale, Wyoming

As the last of our group returns to Denver we can truly understand how grand an experience Pinedale was . We traveled to the small community to document the people, culture and landscape of the small town in Sublette County.

As we geared up for the Friday night rodeo I had little experience covering the sport. However, by the end of the night I found myself fully enveloped in the action. I can't wait to get back to Pinedale, the five days we spent there wasn't nearly enough time to take in all the small town had to offer.















www.GeoffRidenour.com

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! These do an awesome job at showing the power of the rodeo and the intensity that goes with the sport. I'm wishing I hadn't left so early and I also can't wait to get back.

    ReplyDelete